1. Service provider
- The site “http://tjfeconergy.pt” is legally registered and is owned by TJF ECOENERGY SOLUTIONS with headquarters in Praceta Helena Vieira da Silva, 165, 4450-329 Matosinhos – Leça da Palmeira, Portugal, under corporate identity number 510670407 .
- Access to and use of the electronic platform is free of charge.
- Copyright: texts, images, graphics, downloads, sounds, videos, animation, and all other information along with how they are represented graphically on the website, as well as the layout and structure of the site, are all subject to the rights author of TJF ECOENERGY SOLUTIONS. TJF ECOENERGY SOLUTIONS does not grant you a license or property rights, and you do not have the right to reproduce them for any purpose other than personal use. Neither the website nor portions thereof may be copied, distributed, modified or posted on other sites without the prior written permission of TJF ECOENERGY SOLUTIONS.
- TJF ECOENERGY SOLUTIONS may make links to third party pages available on its website. These sites do not belong to or are operated or controlled by TJF ECOENERGY SOLUTIONS and, for this reason, TJF ECOENERGY SOLUTIONS is not responsible for their content. The use of these links is at your own risk.
- TJF ECOENERGY SOLUTIONS may offer special services to users, which will be subject to payment, under conditions to be agreed on a case-by-case basis.
- TJF ECOENERGY SOLUTIONS may exclude you from using the site or any of its features, in case of violation of any of the obligations contained in these General Conditions.
- TJF ECOENERGY SOLUTIONS reserves the right to temporarily suspend the site for technical reasons, or for reasons beyond its control.
- TJF ECOENERGY SOLUTIONS does not represent or guarantee that the functions or applications contained in this website are continuous or have no errors. TJF ECOENERGY SOLUTIONS does not guarantee that the server and / or the website does not contain viruses or other harmful components.
- TJF ECOENERGY SOLUTIONS does not guarantee that the equipment on this website is suitable for use elsewhere. Access to materials from a territory where the content is illegal is prohibited.
3. Application of this Regulation
- The terms and conditions set out in this document are relative to all visitors to the site in general, and the conditions relating to registered users who wish to subscribe to services of a commercial nature through the virtual space for that purpose are also described, by filling out the respective contact forms for that site. end.
- The navigation and use of the various contents available on the site presupposes the acceptance of its terms and conditions.
- TJF ECOENERGY SOLUTIONS may change or add general terms and conditions of operation and use without prior notice to users and visitors of the site, and it is recommended to consult this document frequently (the date of the last revision is indicated in the last section of this document).
4. Information on the contents
- All images on this site are copyright of their suppliers and have an illustrative character, and the definition of the product is made according to the specification of its details and not with the image that describes it.
- It is prohibited to introduce external links for advertising purposes, and TJF ECOENERGY SOLUTIONS is not responsible for links directed to your site, published on other platforms.
5. Intellectual and industrial property
- This site is owned by TJF ECOENERGY SOLUTIONS which holds its exclusive use. All data and trademarks and all content on this site are protected under the general terms of national and international intellectual property protection laws.
- All rights not expressly granted by TJF ECOENERGY SOLUTIONS are copyrighted, except for the free uses authorized by law, such as the right to cite as long as the source is explicitly mentioned in it.
- All images on this site are the copyright of their suppliers.
- The sale of software programs is subject to personal and specific rights of use that regulate copies, public broadcasts and rental services, and the customer must comply with the general conditions of acquisition of these legally established products.
6. Obligations and responsibilities
- For a full functioning of the provision and benefit of the services of TJF ECOENERGY SOLUTIONS, the user must not:
- Introduce, store or broadcast content that violates the law;
- Use fake and dummy features;
- Enter wrong personal data and physical address.
- TJF ECOENERGY SOLUTIONS is not responsible for any delay in computer processing and web site presentation that results from external computer malfunctions or interferences.
- The transmission of content that violates the right to privacy or the intellectual or industrial property of others is expressly prohibited.
- TJF ECOENERGY SOLUTIONS reserves the right to temporarily or permanently delete the account of a user who does not fulfill the defined obligations.
7. Privacy and protection of personal data
- TJF ECOENERGY SOLUTIONS guarantees the confidentiality of all data provided by Customers.
- The personal data requested during the service subscription process through the completion of the budget request forms are mandatory and are intended to guarantee the quality of the same, as well as in the support for the sale and post-sale at a distance.
- The personal data of the Client will be processed and stored in a computerized way and will be used by TJF ECOENERGY SOLUTIONS in the contractual and / or commercial relationship with the Client, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable legislation and for the purposes determining its collection.
- In accordance with the applicable legislation, the Client is guaranteed the right of access to the data that directly concern him or her, and may request its correction, addition or elimination by contacting TJF ECOENERGY SOLUTIONS by sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- When the client requests the sending of the newsletter, he subscribes to the regular sending of e-mails with information of the company, unless the user clearly expresses to the contrary.
- The subscription of the TJF ECOENERGY SOLUTIONS products can be controlled in the personal area of the user and it is available in the footer of each email to cancel it.
- Based on user demand, TJF ECOENERGY SOLUTIONS will acquire and / or provide equipment and services in the field of energy management and consultancy.
- TJF ECOENERGY SOLUTIONS assures, when contracted the service, the energy audit of buildings for housing, services or industry. It includes information on the energy performance of the building and the ecological footprint.
- TJF ECOENERGY SOLUTIONS ensures, when contracted the service, the energy certification of buildings for housing, services or industry. This includes information on energy classification and proposed improvement actions, specific to the user’s case.
- TJF ECOENERGY SOLUTIONS ensures, when contracted the service, the efficient management of energy by monitoring consumption in housing, services and industry – Intelligent solutions for monitoring energy consumption / Platform for energy consumption management / Intelligent solutions for facilities management. It includes customized solutions that allow you to control the resources (electricity, water, gas / fuel, comfort parameters / environment, among others) in real time, with information about the energy profile.
- All prices mentioned include VAT at the legal rate in force.
10. Modo de pagamento
- Payment resulting from purchases made by users is made directly to TJF ECOENERGY SOLUTIONS.
- Users will be able to make payments by bank transfer to the following IBAN: | Caixa Geral de Depósitos: PT50003503920001597613055, sending the proof of payment indicating the invoice number to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. Applicable legislation
- This Regulation is in accordance with the Portuguese legislation, in case of litigation will be selected the court of the district of Porto for its resolution.
- Issues to be resolved in other countries will be redirected to the Portuguese courts.
12. Dispute settlement mechanisms
The consumer can use an Alternative Dispute Resolution Body: CIPAP – CONSUMPTION AND ARBITRATION CENTER OF PORTO, address Rua Damião de Góis, nº31 Lj.6, 4050 – 225 Porto.
13. Last Review: 05/31/2018